UP-DATE: As I mostly finished my other two (2) mini projects, I determined that I needed 15 pairs of 6mm eyes & 5 pairs of 5mm eyes. So, I finally placed my ordered it on Etsy; it finally came in so, here's the completed Arimaki (アリマキ):
Boy, the antennae and the legs were a pain to put in with all those tiny knots!😳😱😔🤦♀️It has me rethinking about making a small swarm of them ... if I do, some of the future ones may be missing antennae and legs!🤔😏🤭
And, Katatsumuri (かたつむり):
Its shell:
Note: I was planning on finishing the shell prior to putting in the eyes but realized that I would need to cut the yarn for the Old Lace colour and as I wasn't ready to do that until I stuffed both Katatsumuri (かたつむり) and Tentou Mushi (天道虫) so, I didn't finish it until after I put in the eyes and finished the bodies of both of these insects.
It's "hat":
And here it is in its full glory:
I also finished the Tentou Mushi (天道虫). Boy! Making the band to connect the wings was the most challenging part (it took me a few days to figure it out but I did it!!)🙌🎉🎊🥳:
And, here she is in her full glory:
And if she needs to be hung on a bag, I made a clip for her:
I hope Hubby's niece likes it.🤞🙂














No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.